Patrol Bureau: Foothills Substation
|YCSO Foothills Substation
13190 E. South Frontage Road
Yuma, AZ 85367
Tel: (928) 342-1477
Directions to Foothills Substation
Non-Emergency 24/7: (928) 783-4427
8:00 AM–5:00 PM
YCSO Services Available
The Yuma County Sheriff’s Office Foothills Substation is the only substation that is manned on a full-time basis (Monday-Friday) and offers most of the services that are available at the Yuma County Sheriff’s Office Main Office in Yuma. NOTE:
For assistance after hours, please call (928) 783-4427 and a deputy will be dispatched to your location.
Listed below are the services we currently offer at the Foothills Substation.
- Civil Process Service: The Foothills Substation personnel are able to accept legal documents (civil papers, orders of protection, injunctions against harassment, etc.) originating from the Superior Courts, Justice Courts, attorneys and private individuals for service. Click link for fee information: Civil Process Service
- Forms Processing: The Foothills Substation personnel are able to accept and process the following forms:
The following form will be accepted; however, it will be forwarded to the YCSO Main Office for processing:
- Fingerprinting Services - By appointment only
Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
Click link for more information: Fingerprinting Services
- Delinquent Personal Property Tax Payments: The YCSO accepts full payment for delinquent personal property accounts in person, by mail or telephone. Click link for more information: Delinquent Personal Property Taxes
- Notary Public Services: Notary public services are offered at the Foothills Substation. Click link for more information: Notary Public Services
- Prescription Drug Disposal: The YCSO Main Office and Foothills Substation serve as full-time drop-off locations for the YCSO’s prescription drug take-back program. Click link for more information: Prescription Drug Take-Back Program
Cell Phone Collection for Victims
The Foothills Substation is a designated drop-off location for anyone who would like to donate an old cell phone (with charger) to Amberly’s Place. The recycled cell phones give victims of stalking/domestic violence the ability to dial 911 in case of an emergency. All unusable phones are recycled to generate income to aid victims of abuse.
For more information regarding this program, please contact Amberly’s Place at (928) 373-0849.
Services NOT Available at FH Substation
The following services are NOT
available at the Foothills Substation:
- Impounded Vehicle Releases: Impounded vehicle releases are done at the Yuma County Sheriff’s Office main office only located at 141 S. 3rd Avenue. Click link for more information: Vehicle Impound Information
- Sex Offender Registrations: Sex offender registrations, address changes and/or updates are done at the Yuma County Sheriff’s Office main office only located at 141 S. 3rd Avenue. Click link for more information: Sex Offender Registration Information
For More Information...
Regarding any of the above listed services, please contact the Yuma County Sheriff’s Office Foothills Substation at (928) 342-1477.