Yuma County Detention Center
200 W. Court Street
Yuma, AZ 85364
Visitation Contact Information
For questions or information, call: (928) 539-7841
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:30 AM–5:00 PM (excluding holidays)
Remote visits are available via Combined Public Communications through their affiliate Tech Friends. To create an account or for further information, please contact JailATM at www.jailatm.com
Professional visits pertain to attorneys or other approved legal visitors, law enforcement officials, clergy and program representatives. If you are not certain if you meet the criteria for a professional visit or if you would like to schedule a professional visit, please contact the Visitation Office at (928) 539-7841 or via e-mail at SO.Visit@ycso.yumacountyaz.gov.
Professional Visitation Times: Professional visits may be scheduled Monday–Friday between the hours of 7:45 AM–5:00 PM. NOTE: No visits will be scheduled between the hours of 2:00–3:30 PM.
- Non-Contact Visitation: All professional visitors, with the exception of attorneys requesting a non-contact visit, must schedule a visitation appointment one day in advance.
- Contact Visitation: Requests for contact visitations shall be approved based on specific criteria, including but not limited to:
- The need for an interpreter, investigator, or other court-related expert.
- The use of media equipment.
- The needs of the professional visitor directly related to the visit.
- Additional Identification Requirements: In addition to a valid government picture identification, professional visitors may be asked to present professional credentials such as an Arizona State Bar Association identification card, provider identification card, law enforcement credentials, private investigator's license, interpreter certification card, etc.