The Yuma County Sheriff's Office recognizes the importance and need to make funds available to inmates. For your ease and convenience, the Yuma County Detention Center offers several ways to deposit money into inmate accounts.
Depositing Funds into Phone Account
Inmate telephone services are provided by Combined Public Communications (CPC). Family and friends can create an account through CPC to fund an inmate phone account that will allow the inmate to make phone calls by visiting the CPC website or contacting their customer service.
Inmate Phone Account Options
Inmate phone accounts can be funded as follows:
- Direct Pay Option: Call time is added to your phone number. The inmate can only call your phone number with the funds you deposit.
- PIN Debit Online Option: Call time is added to the inmate’s PIN debit account, allowing them to call any phone number with the funds you deposit.
Depositing Funds into Commissary Account
All methods listed below are for depositing funds into an inmate's commissary account. Please note these funds cannot be used by the inmate for any Combined Public Communications services. Commissary funds can be deposited into an inmate's account as follows:
Detention Center Visitation Lobby
Deposits will be accepted at the Detention Center Visitation Lobby window between the hours of 8:00 AM–5:00 PM, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). There are no fees for this service.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in adhering to these rules for processing of inmate funds:
- CASH ONLY (no checks, money orders or debit/credit cards) will be accepted. U.S. paper currency will be accepted for the value of deposit only. No change will be given. There is no limit to the amount that may be deposited at the lobby window.
- No coins will be accepted for deposits.
- All deposits require the depositor to show a valid government issued photo ID, i.e., driver's license, DES ID card, Arizona ID card, Military ID card, Passport, etc.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the depositor to ensure all information is correct on the receipt before leaving the Detention Center.
You may send cashiers checks, postal or telegraphic (Western Union) money orders, and tribal checks via U.S. mail to:
Yuma County Detention Center
200 W. Court Street
Yuma, AZ 85364
NOTE: Please write "FOR DEPOSIT ONLY" on outside of envelope.
Now more than ever, it is easier for friends and family to deposit money into inmate accounts in the most efficient and secure manner possible. Money (cash, credit card and debit card deposits accepted) can be deposited into inmate accounts in the following ways:
- Via Web: www.accesscorrections.com
- Via 24/7 Phone: (866) 345-1884
- Access Corrections Mobile App: Send money and make payments on the go with the “Access Corrections Mobile App” available in the App Store and Google Play.
- CashPay Today: You may register at cashpaytoday.com, get a barcode and make a cash deposit where you shop for a flat fee of $4.95, including Dollar General, Family Dollar, CVS, Walgreens, 7-Eleven and Speedway.
- Detention Center Front Lobby Kiosk: Kiosk deposits are accepted between 7:30 AM until 8:00 PM. The Kiosk is also available weekends and holidays.
There is a fee charged for this service. See fee schedule below.
|Access Corrections Fee Schedule
||Credit/Debit Deposits via
|Credit/Debit Deposits via
|Credit/Debit or Cash Deposits via
|$0.01 - $19.99
|$20.00 - $99.99
|$100.00 - $199.99
|$200.00 - $300.00
Click link to download fee schedule: Access Corrections Information & Fees
For More Information...
Contact the Detention Center at (928) 782-9871.