YCSO Patrol Bureau
The Patrol Bureau is located at the Yuma County Sheriff's Office, Main Office.
YCSO Main Office
141 S. 3rd Avenue
Yuma, AZ 85364
Tel: (928) 783-4427
Directions to YCSO Main Office
8:00 AM-5:00 PM (excluding holidays)
The YCSO has four substations throughout Yuma County, however, the substations are not manned on a full-time basis.
YCSO Patrol Districts
Six squads patrol the Yuma valley, the mesa, and South County to the Mexican border.
YCSO Specialty Units
- District One is south of the Colorado River to County 10th Street including everything east of Avenue A to Avenue 7E (North of County 10th Street); and south of County 10th Street to County 17th Street including everything east of Avenue A to Avenue 8E. District One also includes area north of the Colorado River, east of the Quechan Indian Reservation. The area is commonly referred to as “the island”.
- District Two is south of the Colorado River to County 15th Street including everything west of Avenue A to the Colorado River.
- District Three is south of County 15th Street to the Mexico border including everything east of the Colorado River to Avenue A. District Three includes everything south of County 17th Street to the Mexico border, east of Avenue A to Avenue 8E.
- Foothills District includes everything south of Mittry Lake, north of County 10th Street and east of Avenue 7E to Avenue 8E; and everything east of Avenue 8E to the Gila Mountains and south of County 10th Street to the Mexico border.
- District Four is everything north of Mittry Lake to the county line which includes Martinez Lake, Hidden Shores, YPG, and the Kofa Wildlife Refuge. The west boundary is the Colorado River.
- District Five is everything east of the Gila Mountains to the Maricopa/Pima County line and south to the Mexico border.
The Yuma County Sheriff's Office has several specialty units that receive specialized training.
Please contact us for more info.